I have been MIA in a bad way. What’s been going on this last month? Let me see if I can bullet-point our life.
- My daughter started Kindergarten.
- 6,500 college students moved in across the street.
- We hosted 200 of them at a BBQ.
- I have been teaching through the book of James.
- I stuck a knife into my hand and had to get 5 stitches. Got the bill today from the ER. Geez.
- Was able to teach one passage of James to youngters at the local Christian school, to college students, and to old folks at the nursing home…all this week. Don’t you love the way God’s word trascends?
- Been running this business and redesigning its website.
- However, 2 jobs for it got rained out last weekend. Stupid Ike.
- Our baby is less than one month away from his/her arrival.
- Football season has started–and that makes me happy.
- I’m way behind in the blogosphere. I haven’t written in a month and I still have 300+ posts in my reader that I haven’t read.
- Needless to say, it’s been remarkably busy.
- We have 80+ students involved with our ministry this year; that’s up from 25 a little over a year ago.
- You should follow me on Twitter; I update there multiple times per day.
- My middle daughter turns 4 on Sunday. Holy cow.
That’s it for now. I’m tired.